Owner! Posts Them Follow Dash



The Journey
The Journey;

Ahlan wa Sahlan!


Assalamualaikum, Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[Salam Ukhuwah]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

Negativity beyond Positivity?

Assalamualaikum, how are you guys today?

Harapnya, sihat² lah belaka ye. Hopefully your day turns out great.

You know, lately, i've lost my stregth, my courage, my source of inspiration. I lost my quarter, but it felt like i lost everything.

I got nobody to talk to. I became more intense with my life. Not much of a positive bubble gum anymore - which i used to be.

I am desperately sorry for everything. If i ever made any of you guys hurt, moody, or anything that is absolutely negative.. Im sorry.
I may be giving you guys quotes, inspiring words, talks, advices, but i am also on the same page as you. Sorry for being such a bad friend.

I may be looking happy, cheerful and joyfull. But in the inside, who knows.. Besides Him. Right?

Everytime when i bumped into a situation that reminds me of my sister, it get me into the feels. Y'know?  (Okay, avoid the slang that i just did here)

Im supposed to study for my upcoming trials. But, what the heck, right? Huh. Sorry again for the negativity. Seriously, trial tu next week kot. I havent read anything rn. My english sucks now. I am completely a diff person.

Help me

Labels: