Owner! Posts Them Follow Dash



The Journey
The Journey;

Ahlan wa Sahlan!


Assalamualaikum, Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[Salam Ukhuwah]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

Sick





HeYLow... Assalamualaikum..:face45:

What's Up??
Have you noticed the date which this post was updated??
Well...It is on Wednesday about 1037

The reason I post this post with that Pic above
is because I just got a Sick sick....
At the Exactly Date ...:13:

At the Exactly Date ALSO....
I had an Exam...
And the subjects I Missed were
Ba,Sc...Maybe Sejarah,KHB...
Ouh MY!!:face53:

Guess What i'm having?
I'll give you a hint..
Dots....small ones...
:face21:

Ya Allah...Bantu la hamba Mu ini...:face37:
Aminnn...:face69:

Please give me some hope...:face50:

By The Way...
Thanx a lot my beloved followers...
:face54:

So long....
By... Salam..:79:

Labels: , , ,