Owner! Posts Them Follow Dash



The Journey
The Journey;

Ahlan wa Sahlan!


Assalamualaikum, Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[Salam Ukhuwah]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

FIFA WC

Salam...
FIFA WORLD CUP a.k.a FIFA CAWAN DUNIA suda dtg......... acccccctualllly, I don't really care 'bout the Football....I juz care 'bout the songs & the kehandsoman pemain bola kaki a.k.a football player...
Arh... sakit pale Bella pikir nak ckp pe... da la dlm BI lak uh,..

Dengarkan jela...


Waka Waka- shakira

Waving flag-k'naan ft. Nancy Ajram

Pepsi commercial 2010 Messi,Henry,Kka,Ashavin,Drogba,Lampard
-Akon oh Africa

OH Africa- Akon